V3 pedals not working

I just bought the clubsport v2.5, v3 pedals and F1 V2 wheel for my xbox one. I have everything hooked and powered on and while iwas calibrating iN PC2, my pedals arent working at. Checked the rj12 cable with a voltmeter and its fine. Any other tips to try? Hoping the rj12 socket on the base isnt bad and ihave to dend something back thatliterally got delivered today, Chrismas Eve.

Comments

• Is the base in xbox mode? Can you also try it on a computer?

• Same issue with me. Pedals are plugged into wheel base and base is in PC mode. Neither pedals or shifter are showing up on the computer. Got this for Christmas and am really bummed out right now.

• Similar for me. Initially I tried the RJ12 cable to my DD1. As that didn't work I switched that out for the USB to PC. The pedals now show up on Fanalab but when I go to Assetto Corsa the pedals are not recognised and I just in the pits going nowhere. I also have the clubsport shifter and again that's not recognised properly. It appears on the DD1 LCD but not in the Driver on the pc. Any ideas anyone?

• I can sometimes get mine to work if I fiddle around unplugging the pedals and plugging them back in. I was just reading that every time you power on the device you have to calibrate the pedals, so I'm going to try that.

To all those reading this that are having this issue and have not found a consistent solution, please leave a comment and state which system(s) you're using (XBOX One, X, PS4, PS5) so that FANATEC can see the amount and profile of the customers experiencing issues.

Also, if you have found a solution, please come back and leave a message explaining what you did to fix it.

Thanks!