CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit Issue

edited December 2020 in Pedals

Hello Everyone!

I bought my pedals three months ago (they do the job) and recently I have noticed (unusual) movement on the load cell pedal. I was wondering if this is really an issue or it is totally normal?

It's not a big deal for me, but the other two are not moving left or right hence I thought I could ask experts around here ;)

Here's the video (I was not allowed to post it here): https://youtu.be/59uGABMh0kg

Greetings!

Lukasz

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

A little bit of play will develop overtime from the O ring wear. Have you tried checking the tightness of the bolts on each side?

• Hello Joseph,

Yup. bolts sit and look tight, however I will have a closer look one more time :)

Thanks for replying!

• Ian SpencerIan Spencer Member
    edited January 2021

Ive just received my Brand New CSL Elite pedals including 1 load cell brake pedal.

I never noticed any movement left and right on day 1, but literally day 2 or 3 i noticed the movement, only with the load cell brake pedal, the clutch and gas are solid as a rock.

Some people say to add a plastic o-ring to fill the gap that is allowing the pedal to move left and right, but to me having this issue only happen after a couple days means the product is not a quality product. If an o-ring really does fix the issue then fanatec should be adding this part to the pedal before purchase, not leave customers to mod a brand new pedal straight after purchasing it.

I am currently looking to send my stuff back. I was just browsing to see how many people have the same issues im having, which also include a faulty right shifter on the p1 wheel, all within a few days of use. Shame :(