not avaible wheel v2

hello

I am a new customer, I have installed fanalab - and in the v1.53 software it says under active devices: clubsport f2 whell - NOT AVAIBLE (WHEEL BASE) ???

In the fanatec wheel property - it shows the clubsport wheelbase v2.5 controller 2 times ! and 1 clubsport v3 pedals.

i have installed and flashed all the newest software

2 files included

Comments

• edited December 2020

The not available (wheel base) does not belong to the Formula Wheel but to not connected pedals.

If you woild connect pedals to the base they would be shown there. But because you have them connected via USB that place stays empty and the not available tag is shown.

It's btw fully normal that rhe base is shown twice in the gamecontroller Menu.

• TBTB Member

thanks, so you means there is a pedal problem ? I have connected the pedels to the wheelbase and to my pc (usb) as the manuals shows !!?

• WHAT??? You have connected the Pedals both to the base AND to the pc via USB AT THE SAME TIME???

This is NOT what the manual shows. The manual even WARNS you to NOT connect the pedals both via RJ12 to the Base and via USB to the PC at the same time because you will destriy your pedal pcb by doing so!

Use only one connection, so either to the base via RJ12 (but this connection is most likely destroyed now) or via USB to pc but NEVER both at the same time!!!

• TBTB Member

the manuels shows:

USB to PC and RJ12 to wheel base

• That's in no way what the manual says, please read again!!

• Where does it say this?

• edited December 2020

I would say you try to immediately disconnect the usb cable and see if the RJ12 connection to the base is still working (From experience I guess its not working anymore because that port almost everytime gets irreparable damaged when connecting both cables at the same time).

You would then have to contact the Fanatec support to buy a new PCB for the pedals (or send the pedals in for a PCB exchange). I guess at your own cost because this is unfortunately a user error..

• TBTB Member

hello

thanks again for support, sorry i just saw the diagram and not the text.

I have removed the rj12 and if i test the pedals and steering wheel in the fanatec wheel property it seems to works both throttle, brake and steering, but in rfactor2 i cant use the pedals! i cant select gears 1-6 but it goes back to n (neutral) have you any suggestions ?

• Remove USB and put back rj12 and the pedals will work in rfactor2. If you want to keep them at USB you have to choose something like "custom wheel" and bind all axes and buttons manually.