Beyond frustrated

Ordered a set of ClubSport V3 pedals on Dec 18th, my card was charged and it shows ordered processed on the 18th of december. Paid for expedited shipping as these were a present for my son. After numerous emails where Fanatec says the shipment was transferred to FedEx and they can not supply a tracking number to me, nor does one show under my orders in my account as they claim it should, I reached out to FedEx using both my delivery manager and speaking to a human this morning. Surprise, no order is in their system from fanatec to me. Other items I have ordered since from other shippers are showing when i use my address to track them, but nothing from Fanatec.

Can anyone tell me how to get ahold of someone on the phone to speak to. What was an exciting process to get my son these great pedals is turning into a nightmare and has me seriously reconsidering if I will buy his wheel upgrade from Fanatec. I want this to be be resolved and stay in the Fanatec family but it is getting hard to not feel like we are being crapped on a bit.

Thanks

Comments

• Finally received a tracking number and notification that the item has shipped, days after the order was processed. Thank you Fanatec

• When did you end up receiving your order? I ordered 8 days ago and it’s been sitting in warehouse processing for over a week. no tracking no updates nothing. I am in california and live 30 mins from the warehouse they distribute from. It blows my mind I have to wait this long for a package that’s sitting 30 minutes from me. Not to mention fanatec support is beyond ass, starting to already regret my order and the wheel hasn’t even came yet! I would understand if they just said “hey we’re taking the rest of the year off fuck off” but it makes it 100x worse when they send you an email saying your order is in the process of being shipped.

• right before christmas in a still more than active pandemic, you could have expected to have your delivery delayed, regardless of what you got told.

• I am kinda in the same boat. Ordering close to Christmas and not thinking they too would like to not be working and enjoying the time off. But that is no excuse for the poor customer service they have and not being able to email or call someone that can tell you what is going on floors me. This is not a Ma and Pa shop. They are internationally known and have some of the greatest products in the game. They should step it up a few notches! Now I hope I do not have to wait long to get my order that has been processed for over 5 days now to get a tracking number. I didn't have a problem ordering my Wheelbase, pedals, and Wheel.

• I ordered the same day as you Robert and i don't have any news or update from my order. It still show in "processed". I contacted them 4 days ago to know what's going on. I got this automatic message: "Thank you for your inquiry. We will try to get back to you within the next 2-3 business days."I can understand the pandemic is still active and Fanatec has no control about delivery time, BUT they have control about the preparation of the order and the customer service. They have no excuse for responding so slowly. They can have some workers working from home to answer everyone fast. If the fanatec products would be available from any of the merchants in Canada, I would have order from them instead. We must not forget that the shipping costs are really too expensive. 126$ USD to ship something from the US to Canada seriously? This is only the CSL Elite bundle + pedals.

• I think the entire company took the rest of the year off including their logistics company 😂 blows my mind that they blame most of this on COVID but I read people from 3-4 years ago going thru the same.

• Some clarification on "processing" times when putting the order in would be helpful. Obviously I wouldn't be interested in paying the juice for expedited shipping if it's going to take a week+ to process. I'm sympathetic to COVID but we've been at this for 9+ months at this point so that excuse is starting to wear a touch thin. As a consumer-facing retail company Christmas is going to be the busy time whether you like it or not so I also don't particularly want to hear any tears over it. Hope their accountants are appreciating the loan I gave them :)

• Joining the club. Ordered a full setup including 3 separate items to be delivered to Canada on the 18th and they "processed" it a day or so later, whatever that means. Keep checking the website and email including that useless robot chat but nothing. Absolutely nothing. I understand delays due to covid, I understand holidays but it's been 2 weeks without any update whatsoever and these are no excuses for that.

Hearing USPS is going to take ages and I'll probably have to pay even more for customs on top of the USD$160 shipping I'm seriously frustrated and I can't help it, my excitement is turning into regret by the day at this point.

• Order processed means the carrier is informed to pick up the items in the warehouse. When Feddex or UPS or whoever will do that is not in Fanatecs hands anymore.

• A huge problem is as a customer we should be able to get in touch with someone so they could answer our questions like in my case why is my order not shipped yet? They can sure charge my credit card but can't or don't have the people to pack an order and ship it out!

• Mate MrickyMate Mricky Member
    edited January 2021

Today I received answer for my tracking number request sent between the holidays. They sent me a list of 4 separate items and turned out all of them have been on the way since Dec 22 and they've already passed the border. In fact, one of them arrived a few hours after the email. The rest are stuck in Toronto, probably for customs.

It seems their tracking system has failed or something. Interesting is that USPS was supposed to send me the tracking emails which never happened.

If you're in the same boat, you have a good chance your package is on the way. For tracking, you better send an email to customer support.