CSL Elite pedals show as opposite direction

edited December 2020 in Pedals

In calibration of iRacing - Assetto and F1 2019 the throttle and brake show opposite of their current state.

In other words the throttle and brake are engaged when not pressed and once you step on them they show disengaged.

Latest drivers - ... multi game failure so I'm pretty sure it the Fanatec equipment.

Comments

• How is the pedals connected? Is it to the base via RJ12 or to the PC via USB?

In Assetto Corsa, you might have "invert" unchecked. Check that box and it should be good.

• edited December 2020

OK. using invert works for AC now. Still having issues with others. RJ-12 to base connections.

Something wired reversed? strange

• Glad to hear AC worked out. I don't know about other games. I have no issues with iRacing.

Are you on the latest v381 driver? Maybe you need to update the pedals?

• I had the same problem with my V3 pedals. I can reverse the pedals in ACC but iRacing doesn't have that option so they're just backwards on the calibration screen. I asked about this and was told by several that is just how the fanatec pedals are.

• Mine started working correctly after about 30 minutes of recalibrating. they are OK now.

Changing wheels seems to inspire the problem with my setup. As long as I don't touch it I'm fine.