Order cancellation via bank transfer

I recently made an order and transferred the payment via bank transfer as that was the default option.

Since then I noticed I could create a cheaper bundle and wanted to cancel. I have now cancelled the order but before I can reorder the new bundle, I would like to know when I can expect the money back in my bank account, or how in general to go forward.

What is the policy when it comes to cancellations done after bank payment?

Thanks.

Also, I noticed I can get 10 Euro discount on certain combinations, but once in the shopping cart this doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

Please see attached images.

Comments

• Forgot to mention my order reference is: 1205253. Been waiting for a reply via email and the phone line doesn't seem to connect.

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Cancellations can take a few days to show up. However keep in mind there are holidays between Christmas and New Years.

• Thanks, I just spoke to a rep on the phone and he confirmed as well that it can take a few days, but since my order is cancelled that they would refund the original purchase. In case it wasn't transferred back into my bank account around next week, that I could give them a call again and would fix it. :)