Calibration clubsport v2.5

So i have just got the v2.5 with the v3 pedals and the clubsport  formula v2, so i set it all up downloaded the firmware and now im having issues calibration the wheel, everytime i center the wheel the press the 2 sticks it jumps to -289 on the meter in the tuning menu, i have tried everything and still does it, all seems spot on when i connect to the xbox and auto calibrate.

So i can get it to 0 and have the wheel centered if i turn the wheel so far then click the sticks then turn back to center but this is very hit and miss, i did this then went into ACC but the wheel rotation in game seemed very low, i adjusted via the wheel while in game and if i take from 900 to say 420 then the car will not go straight?? could this be a issues with the base, wheel , software?? i have tried the older version and still doing the same.

Its trying to explain so people can understand, so firmware update then asks me to calibrate the wheel, the wheel is say 45 degrees to the left before i calibrate the software on the pc shows around -289 so i turn the wheel to the centre i hit the 2 buttons and it calibrates it but it does not set the bar to 0 it sets back to -289 even though the wheel now is in the middle?? have tried both ways to center also via wheel and software and does the same everytime.

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Couple of things.

• Are you on V381 firmware?
    • Have you tried center calibration from the driver window rather than the wheel?
    • Are you in PC mode when calibrating via the wheel?
  • Hi done all that, was on the latest firmware then rolled back to the sep 2019 and still the same, going to try it on another pc later to see what happens.

• Mine wasn't calibrating wheel center easily either after updating to latest firmware. I believe I powered the base off/on again so it could POST and work through it's full range then I moved to center and calibrated in the software. Otherwise, center wasn't center when I first hopped into a sim. If that doesn't help, contact support for guidance and include a video for them.