No power Csw2.5

Заказ 1176504

Здравствуйте. У меня не работает база. Я не поиграл ни одной игры. Когда я включил её и подключил к компьютеру, я загрузил последнии версии прошивки в соответствии с инструкциями. Я делал все как указано в инструкции. Затем я начал обновлять фанатиков через саму программу, после чего моя база больше не была включена. Я нажимаю на кнопку включения, и ничего не происходит. Когда я нажимаю кнопку питания, вентиляторы начинают работать, рулевое колесо не поворачивается и становится жестким, лампа на кнопке не загорается. Я очень расстроена таким подарком себя на Новый год. Я нахожусь в Москве. Как быть дальше просто незнаю... Помогите пожалуйста

Comments

• Please write in English -> it’s the official language of the forum and a lot more people will be able to help you🙂

• Thank you. So upset that I didn't notice the auto-translation!

Order 1176504

Hello. The base does not work for me. When I turned it on and connected it to the PC, I downloaded the latest firmware versions according to the instructions. She decided everything as indicated in the instructions. Then I began to update the fanatics through the program itself, after which my base was no longer on. I press the on button and nothing happens. When you press the power button, the fans start working, the steering wheel does not turn and becomes hard, the lamp on the button does not light up. I am very upset with such a present for myself for the new year. And what is more difficult is that I am in Moscow. What can be done and how can I fix this problem? The base was connected through a surge protector. I checked the voltage from the power supply, it gives out the required 24 volts. The problem is definitely not him. Help me please. I do not know what to do. 

• Do you have the driver 381 installed? Does the base show up in the driver when you try to turn it on and when it is connected via usb to the PC? Make sure that the base is in PC Mode. Have you tried to connect a steering wheel and also see if this shows up in the driver when the base is connected via usb to the pc and if the same behaviour is present? Have you also tried the FFB test in the driver? I don’t have a CSW2.5 but it does seem strange... I would try to install all the firmware again and try what I wrote above. This is what the startup should be:

Take note of the difference with wheel Center calibration completed and SPR value low or “000”.

• Yes. I installed this particular version of the driver. When the base is connected to a PC, with or without a steering wheel, the base is not detected in any way (as I say, only the fans turn on and the drive tries to turn as in the video. Maybe I should try turning it on on another PC?

• Did you also try all your USB ports on your PC? You can also try another PC, but seems something is wrong... As I said I don’t have a CSW2.5, so I don’t have any more ideas what you could try... Next step is to get in contact with fanatec support.

• I will try another PC one of these days. Thank you very much. I have already written to the service, but it is very unclear how the confirmation that the application is accepted on the site goes? I left support for my products through my personal account and attached a video there, but for some reason it is not saved ...

• Sure, no Problem🙂 I have no experience with the Service/Support, but I am sure once the holiday time is over they will get back to😉

• Let's hope. Thanks again. ✌️😀

• I took a new PC. Installed the latest driver v381 and fanalab 1.53. The base does not turn on in any way. I've tried with and without a wheel. The power lamp on the button does not light up. Only the fans are turned on, and they run until you release the power button. I do everything according to the official instructions. It is a pity that for a lot of money, I got a vegetable that is on the table, and does not entertain me. There was a T300 and worked without problems.

• Did the firmware flashed successfully? Does the firmware update recognize the wheel if you try again? You might have to get into bootload mode. I believe you can do that by holding the power button down for 10 seconds.

• Hello. Thanks for the advice. But it doesn't help in any way. It does not even enter the boot mode (not for 8 seconds or 10. In general, nothing.

• Do you think the factory firmware might crash due to an incorrect software update?

• Comrades riders) well, I have already spat on everything and am waiting for the end of the holidays, when someone from Fanatec will answer me. But all the same, that no one has ever had such cases like mine? Any ideas and solutions? Product out of the box! How can this be? Maybe there is a magic button inside the base to reset the settings a)? Let's communicate. The technique can be corrected by the collective mind.

• Try deleting the Fanatec base from Devices and printers (Steam closed and wheel unplugged from PC first) -> perhaps this helps to get the PC to register the wheel base again... But other than that you just have to wait for Fanatec support.

• Greetings Oliver. Thank you. I've already done that. I'm a bore in this regard. Result zero

• Hello everyone. The service department asked to send the base for diagnostics and repair. As a result, I will definitely inform you here so that all of you who are interested are aware of. Guys who are from Germany. Tell me, how are you doing with the crown? Do post offices and fanatek service work in general? After all, the news says that only pharmacies and essential stores can work. Thank you

• No need to worry -> post is still working fine! And companies are still working as far as home office is allowing it and some people are still going to work.

• ✌️👍😁

• Hello everyone. I would like to say a few words about the work done by the Fanatec service department. No specifics, but experts told me that one of the base boards was replaced. I want to thank them and I will hope that it will work for at least 5 years without problems). Delivery and dispatch for repairs I got about 90 euros. Which is equivalent to a discount on Black Friday, for which I ordered my devices (. It turned out to be almost 2 months in time. Yesterday I connected it, everything works. Now I will do the setup. Thank you all, Good luck and uninterrupted working equipment.

• Hello Vumimuguya Zabava. I had the same problem as you and sent my product under warranty. I'm wondering this; Have you had any problems after your product returned from warranty? Are you still using it now?