Order

Hello all, Iam new to ordering things on fanatec, i made a purchase of the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2

csl elite with loadcell on the 30th of December, the only email i got was saying the date and time i made the order. now it says it is being processed on the orders menu, i also ordered from the US website as i live in Canada, how long does it take for them to get my thing processed and on the road ?

Comments

• I too live in Canada and had purchased the Porsche GT3 R wheel on Dec. 20. Processed completed relatively quickly and took my money but nothing on shipping since.

"Due to COVID-19, we have been experiencing delivery processing delays. Currently, we require between 1 to 4 business days to dispatch your order, while there may be additional delays in transit time, depending on your location and the ongoing pandemic situation."

So 1 to 4 business days to dispatch. I'm over 8 business days and still nothing!

They were sure as hell damn quick taking my money!! Not so much sending me an actual product...

This all comes down to an extreme lack of communications! I know the world is in a crappy place right now and we all have to adapt to this new norm. This should include all businesses that want to continue to run in these conditions.

Fanatec have not adapted to these conditions at all which makes it even more frustrating for us consumers.

MORE COMMUNICATION AND LESS SILENCE!!!

• I ordered on Black Friday. I believe everything was shipped by Dec 6th with packages starting to arrive the 16th onwards. I just picked up the last parcel today -- two items were stuck with CBSA for quite a while. Once your order shoes as processed you should have tracking numbers in the order detail.

• "Once your order shoes as processed you should have tracking numbers in the order detail."

Unfortunately that is not correct in this case, hence the frustration.

• Well 1400 bucks spent I'd hope they ship it soon. I understand the holidays etc. I wonder why your items would have been held at the boarder? Maybe some fanatec fans peeping a eye at your kit? Lol

• Looking to see if orders are FINALLY being sent out yet?

• Mines not even processed. But then again I only baught mine on the 30th of December

• edited January 2021

I guess I'll just wait

• Ronald HenrieRonald Henrie Member
    edited January 2021

Hey guys, I get your frustration. I ordered $3,800 worth of stuff on Dec 21st. Money was taken out of my account Dec 23rd and it says they are trying to process orders within 48 hours but due to COVID it might take a little longer. So I got patient knowing we had Xmas, then they don't work on weekends, then New Year's, then another weekend.

So Wednesday, Jan 6th, still no tracking number by email or in my order details. Told myself, I'm going to try to contact them today. Went to my mailbox to find that I got a package held at the Canada Post office since Jan 4th. What a surprise! Here I am all happy, get there, only the DD1 has arrived LOL!

Stickers from CBSA on it. So from my experience, even though you didn't get a tracking number, doesn't mean it's not onb it's way. Now if I can only get tracking numbers to know where my 5 other boxes are.

Be patient, it'll get there!

• I read on the fanatec Facebook page nearly everyone didn't get a shipping number and if they did it came like 4 months after they got the product . And they also said it was stuck in processed or being processed on the fanatec website lol.