Fanatec Wheel properties page glitch

I was messing around with this and unchecked Manual calibration. When I went back and checked manual calibration all buttons for setting min and max are gone. It is like it's stuck on auto calibration mode. I have uninstalled the driver multiple times. Even reset the controller to default and then reinstalled the driver. Still nothing. I have no way to set my deadzones. I have a little brake showing which I now can not get rid of and the max on my throttle is off as well. Very frustrating to say the least.

Comments

• What driver version are you using? And what pedals? Is it connected to the base via RJ12 or to a PC via USB?

• I‘m having the same issue with the latest driver. What helps for me is to (un)check the auto calibration mode, confirm and go to the calibration tab. Just repeat until they appear again. Annoying but works.

• Hm that's interesting. I haven't had this issue with my v3. I sometimes would switch to auto calibrate when I want to clear my manual calibration. Always been able to switch to and back with no issues

What's your setup?

• All my drivers are current. The pedals are connected to the base as we still play Nascar03 sometimes and it does not accept multiple inputs. I did what Jochen stated and went back and forth a number of times and it did finally show up correctly. But I think you have to repeat this when you update correct so I guess I'll have to hope I can get it to work again when that time comes.

• They are V3 pedals by the way

• Driver v381? That's strange. What I would try to do first is to disconnect the RJ12 cable from pedal to the base, connect the pedals to the PC via USB, open the wheel property page to see if there's an update that needs to be done. There might not be one since the pedals don't get updated often, but if you've never done it before, it would be worth a try.

• Yes 381. Pedals are up to date. Had them connected via PC before I realized NR03 won't take double inputs. Hopefully, it keeps working:)

• I have v3s connected via RJ12 as well. It worked for me every time and I hope the next update contains a fix for this, so don’t worry Mark ;)