How do you know your order status?

Hello all, I've seen numerous posts about orders so I apologize for adding to the list. I placed an order on 12/28/20 for the V3 pedals which showed in stock and ready to ship. It is now January 8 2021 and my order status has shown as Order Processed for 10 days now. No tracking information and when I call the US number, the voicemail is full and I'm unable to leave a message. I'm hoping someone from Fanatec will see this post and be able to provide an update. Frustrated.

Comments

• Below is their response for orders placed on 12/23 and 12/25. Good luck with your order!

Thank you for your email.

I can assure that your order is already prepared for shipping.

The reason your order isn't shipped yet is because FedEx is continuing to have massive capacity issues and therefore they can't pick up orders anymore even through your order is ready.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

You can check your order in your Fanatec account, as your tracking information is uploaded there once FedEx proceed further with your order.

You should also receive an email from our FedEx with this information.

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact us again.

Until then, stay safe.

Best regards / Freundliche Grüße

Tim

(Fanatec Fulfillment Team)

***If you reply to this email please choose the reply-function of your email program***

***Falls Sie auf diese Email antworten, benutzen Sie bitte die Antwortfunktion Ihres Email-Programms***

Endor AG

E.ON-Allee 3, D - 84036 Landshut

Phone +49 (871) 9221-122 | Fax +49 (871) 9221-221

E-Mail: [email protected]

Web: www.endor.ag www.fanatec.com

• Thank you Al for the prompt reply!

• Where did you find a US phone number? I've tried email, this forum, Facebook, and twitter to contact Fanatec, and it's crickets.

• I used the website contact form.