I HAVE HAD THE WORST TIME! HELP

I am trying to get a wheel set up for my disability I have spent over 1500 on still don't have a working wheel a while back a few of my friends did a fundraiser to get me and wheel I could use from fanatec and when I got the wheel nothing worked and could not contact support at all so I sold everything to friends to come to find out the wheelbase I had ordered was broke so my friend who got it from me got it fixed long story short I am over not having a wheel I have already lost a ton of money here and was planning on not buying from here ever again

so then comes the new McLaren GT3 V2 for the price you can't beat it I have a pending order for that and the CSL Elite Wheel Base + ps4 base and to add more drama was gonna be out in a few weeks on the 20th and now it says March 29th so gonna cancel that order because i can't wait that long its been almost a year already since then fundraiser

JUST OVER IT ALL AT THIS POINT

So I was able to move money around and make this happen now

CSL Elite Wheel Base + ps4 ( i do want to play ps4)

ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2 (don't even know if it will work on ps4)

Podium Advanced Paddle Module

so my questions are will everything work on pc and ps4 or should I get something else or will none of this stuff work together at all

JUST WANT A WHEEL!

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• edited January 2021

I’ve got the csl elite plus, formula v2 and paddle module, and all works great on the PS4 and the pc.

Apart from the left joystick, and the rotator on the right joystick, everything else works on the PS4.