Dirt Rally replay button disaster (CSL Elite Wheel Base +)

Hi,

when playing a replay in Dirt Rally (Stream), there are only functionkeys (keyboard) showed, for controlling the replay. In addition, it is for me not possible, to change the playbackspeed by steering the wheel.

With my old Logitech G920 everything works perfectly by using the steering wheel buttons.

Am I the only one who doesn't work or do you all have the same problem?

Greetz- Chris

Comments

• edited January 2021

Hello Mark,

since I'm not a Fanatec beta tester, I don't see it as my job to be the interface between hardware- and softwaremanufacturers. Since it should be in Fanatec's interest that their hardware works with the most common racing simulations, they should also take care of their compatibility.

The link you have linked does not deal with my request in any way.

Greetz- Chris

• What exactly beta testing you think you are doing and write it in such a way?

Maybe Mark thought you had a problem in assigning your input keys and gave you a link showing you how to do it.

If you were reading the post carefully maybe you would have noticed the following

+++quote+++

## Dirt Rally 2.0: Input Settings

(Optional) If you want default key mappings: Under “Connected Devices” select “Fanatec ClubSport” and choose “Device Options”, “Load Device Preset”, “Fanatec Clubsport with ClubSport Steering Wheel Porsche 918 RSR”

(Important) If wheel base setting SEN has changed since previous calibration: Under “Connected Devices” select “Fanatec ClubSport” and choose “Device Options”, “Calibrate Device”, and follow instructions. Ask if confused by anything. I have been.

To set following settings: Under “Connected Devices” select “Fanatec ClubSport” and choose “Edit Device”.

+++unquote+++

So IS THIS WHAT YOU NEED? Is your problem that you are not able to arrange your own input setting for the replay or that FANATEC has not assigned the buttons for you?

Anyway. If you dont like the help ops are giving you, and reply the way you replied to someone who is only trying to help you without being his job (like 99.9% of the users here) try to contact support properly and properly explain them your issue and also sent them a video.

Or else sell your equipment (2nd hand market is good at the moment) and go back to your old logitec and keep the money. Stay with the logitec cause anything more advanced, needs slight work from the users, which from what I understand you are not in the mood of doing.

Greetz - Alex

• Hi Alex,

don't be so angry. 😉

Dirt Rally 2 is not the game, i am interrested in, but nevertheless you are right:

I don't want to do "slight work" (, because i only want a functional setup from a professional hardwaremanufacturer).

Greetz- Chris