Payment Refused

I see this issue being raised by other members at other times as well. Basically the website declines any type of payment, Visa, Paypal etc. The payment service didn't even bother transfer to the payment site so I'm pretty positive it has nothing to do with anti-fraud at my end. Can we get some help on this? Can't place any order...

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Have you checked to make sure you are on the correct webshop for your region? There are a few issues with payments being looked into.

• Yes I'm in the correct region. I checked a lot of similar threads on this topic on this forum and on Reddit as well. Pretty sure it's their website's issue.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Hanyang,

Only the sales team can help you with a payment issue like this. I can see your message on the system, so they will get back to you. Unfortunately it can take several days between responses due to the huge number of enquiries we are receiving at this time.

I apologise for the inconvenience.

Dom

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Did they ever get this resolved for you I have the same issue.

• Michael SalasMichael Salas Member
    edited May 2020

I would make sure you are not over your accounts spending limit. Full 24 hours needed before it resets. I have a $2,500 spending limit (you could have $1,000 or $1,500) and betwean trying to puchase $2,000+ worth of Fanatec gear and everyday purchases I would've been over my spending limit therefore negating the purchase with no email or reason why. I had to call the bank to figure it out but it is most likely completely on your end.

• Just for transparency - what is being done to address the high volume of calls and emails, the payment processing issues, and the LACK of communication after an order is placed?

Transparency would go a LONG way...unless nothing is being done and just hoping it will get better. Anyone in business management will understand that HOPE is not a STRATEGY.

Please - help us understand what is going on.

• Just adding a tip here, my payment was also being refused repeatedly (VISA non USA card). and I found the solution to create a virtual card from my bank connected to my original account without any security limits (I transfer some money to the virtual card anytime I want). And this did the trick. so most probably the refused payment problem is with your bank.