CSL Elite F1 Set - QR is stuck

Hi,

I am a newbie to Fanatec and I ordered and got my CSL Elite F1 set last week. The Steering wheel goes fully in but the QR is not snapping back to close. Also the wheel gets stuck and it is very hard to pull it out. The base/wheel is not recognized on PS4/PS5 as well. Raised ticket with Fanatec but no response since last week. Is there any other way to reach them out? Also is this a common issue or is it a quality check issue from fanatec?

Comments

• can you post a picture from underneath?

• On the photo the steering wheel is not fully pushed on the wheel base. That causes your problem that the wheel is not recognized and the black collar is not snapping back.

To attach the wheel or to remove the wheel can require some force because of the rubber O-ring. To remove a wheel it's most of the time good that it is mounted to a rig or a table.

• Yes it is mounted to a rig. It looks like a defective product. I called the support and they checked and told me they will send instructions to return it and get a replacement. Waiting for their email now.