Podium hub buttons and shifter stop working

Hi I have a DD1 and a podium hub. I am finding that at random intervals the buttons and shifters stop working and I need to reboot the wheel base for it to work again. In the config tool it shows that the hub is still attached but there is no response from any of the inputs.

Firmware is latest version. This problem has only started in last few days.

Many thaks for any help

Comments

• which exact wheel are you using?

and with latest firmware you mean you downloaded the latest driver 399?

• That is unlikely to be an issue with drivers - it could be a hardware problem or it could be a USB issue. Try using a different USB port, check power saving USB settings in device manager and lastly try rerouting the wheelbase USB cable (or try a different shielded USB cable) to eliminate potential electrical interference. If none of the USB related fixes work your base and hub will need to be sent back for repair.

• Did you fix this issue? I have been having same issue since I received the dd1 late last year. It seemed to go away for a while but intermittent now. If it is going to happen it will occur in the first 15 minutes.

I am also getting random occurrences where I lose ffb when first entering a game (iracing) rebooting dd1 also fixes this issue.

Not had both issues occur at the same time.

Issues have occurred both with and without fanalab operating.