Track Mania 2020 official support.

I know this isn't the highest on the sim racing list. The issue is that despite being a more arcad-ish racer. The depth of technique this game allows can in many ways be served by a wheel such as the CSL elite. I'm not saying we need all of the force feedback etc.(I don't even think the game has much if any FFB settings) however at the moment I can't use pedals with the wheel as it glitches.

I believe this is an issue with the way the wheel is seen by windows. (two iterations) as the wheel forces the menu to scroll down no matter what.

One of the best drivers in the world uses a wheel to play the game, and it would be amazing to be able to switch to my fanatec wheel for this game.

For anyone new to TM it's super fast paced so wheel lock 180 an under. basically an F1 set up but even faster and with air break and other subtleties.

This game will be around a long time and it has an international player base that is super dedicated. Helping your equipment be compatible would definitely raise some eyebrows.

Comments

• This would be so awesome. I was also looking for this to work. I really want to play trackmania with a wheel. When this gets compatible i will definitely get the csl elite.