wheel or dd1 knock

I have been having issues with the dd1 or the wheel not sure what it is . but when hit rumble strip or bump it hit hard like if there is a broken shock, ball joint or motor mount . it doesn't seem right not normal.. I've looked at other threads and discussions , but i see no fix for this . is it a defect on the dd1 . Or is their an actual fix for this . i paid to much to have this issue on a 6month old unit

Comments

• Post your settings. Some rumble strips in some games can be hard on DD wheels. Reducing intensity and increasing interpolation helps.

• Also check the bolts inside the QR and the ones that connect hold the QR on the steering wheel. With my Formula V2 i had to tighten one bolt from the QR after a while because it came loose a bit.

The forces from a DD base to QR of the wheel are quite hard sometimes so it can happen that after a while things need to be tightened again. Make sure to NOT over tighten them because that will result in cracking noises also.

• thank you I've checked all the bolts . those are good . their is . I think a screw that line up with the hub and my v2 wheel . it came with a plastic insert which I never installed . is there a pin or screw the goes in that hole after you put on the wheel with the quick connect. hub ??