New DD1 , older Clubsport V3 pedals, and McLaren GT3 v1 wheel, problems

Hello, I recently purchased a DD1, as an upgrade from my previous wheel base, a CSL Elite +

My wheel is the original McLaren GT3 wheel, with a metal quick release, my pedals are the Clubsport V3 pedals, both of these are a little more than two years old now.

So, the problem... the CS v3 pedals won't function correctly when connected to the DD1 base. They work fine when connected directly to the PC, using USB. When connected to the DD1, and looking at the setup within Fanatec Wheel Property Page ( app ), the display shows as if some of the pedals are pressed half way down, and when you press on the throttle pedal, it immediately jumps to 100%. When pressing the clutch, both the brake and clutch jump to 100%, pressing on the brake alone makes it jump to 100%... A handbrake appears at 50%, even though I don't have one When in iRacing, the setup wizard will not recognize the throttle at all. Basically, I can't use the CS v3 pedals when they are connected to my new DD1 base.

All firmware and drivers are up to date ( latest firmware 400, etc... )

The pedals and wheel, all work exactly as they always did when connected to the older CSL ELite + base.

So, after re-installing all drivers and such, I noticed that there's a X-box , PC, and a CS v2.5 Compatibility mode , and I've sense learned that I can get the DD1, McLaren GT3 v1 wheel, and the CS v3 pedals to work when all connected together IF I put things into the Clubsport v2.5 Compatibility mode. That is, the pedals calibrate correctly and function correctly while connected to the DD1, but ONLY if , things are set to v2.5 Compatibility mode.

I really don't want to have to keep running my DD1 in CS v2.5 Compatibility mode, just to get my v3 pedals to work when I connect them to the DD1. One of the main reasons I stuck with Fanatec when I decided to go to DD, was because I would be able to control the brake sensitivity directly from the wheel/base.

So, anyone got any ideas on what could be causing this ? Or could suggest a solution? or offer any help?

Thanks

Comments