Rev Stripe RPM - Not Functioning as Intended (Fanalabs 1.54.4 & 1.53)

edited February 2021 in iRacing

Upon joining iRacing today (using Fanalabs 1.53) my Rev Stripe no longer works as intended. It does light up, but not as configured. It'll show a yellow LED followed by a red LED, then the light shuts off and simply surrounds the gear in brackets [ ].

The hardware I own is what comes with the Xbox competition pack, obviously plugged into a PC :)

CPU : Intel 6700k

GPU : RTX 3080

As of yesterday, it was working without issue, it worked as the default config states it should (yellow, red, blue, flashing). Nothing on my system has changed within the past 24hr (no new software, no updates, etc) I confirmed my fanalabs (default) and iRacing settings were still set as they should be; external display -> shifter indicator [off].

I restarted fanalabs, restarted iRacing, and restarted the wheel. Issue persists

Restarted PC, then followed by another restart of the wheel. Issue persists

Uninstalled the existing version of fanalabs (1.53) and installed 1.54.3. Issue persists

Ran repair on fanatec drivers, reboot PC. Issue persists.

Unsure of applicability but for the sake of specifics, I'm driving the Cadillac CTS-VR on Suzuka.

As of now the Rev Stripe RPM is set to % as I don't know the values for this car (nor do I want to adjust this every time I switch vehicles :P ) 

Any assistance with this issue would be greatly appreciated! Did some heavy hunting online and couldn't find anything, I imagine due to the nicheness of our hobby.

Comments