Pedals not working correctly.
My CSL Elite wheel base and pedals finally arrived however the pedals do not work intermittently. I load up the game and the brake pedal or gas does not work. It is always only one pedal, either the gas or the brake, one of them will not work so i have to restart everything to try and get them both to work.
This is on a Playstation 5 system. on GT Sport. Below is what I have tried so far:-
1) Turning the PS5 on before the wheel base.
2) Turning the Wheel Base on before the PS5.
3) Loading the game before I turn on the wheel base.
4) Turning on the wheel base before I load the game.
5) Disconnecting and reconnecting all the wires to the wheelbase.
6) The front USB port of the PS5.
7) The rear USB port of the PS5.
8) Flashing the firmware of the wheelbase to an earlier version.
9) Flashing the wheelbase back to the latest firmware.
I am now out of ideas and assume they are faulty. Can I be sent out an electronic pedal box to replace on my set or do I have to send the whole product back which will take absolutely weeks.