BRF not doing anything in game

So I am new to sim racing. I have a clubsport base, universal hub and wheel, clubsport v3 pedals.

I've been having issues with my braking and the unnatural amount of force required to get 100% braking. In ACC i found in game I could calibrate the brakes down to 70, and my racing improved 100%.

I figured this should be an adjustment in fanalabs. Reading up, it appears BRF is the slider bar I should be playing with.

I loaded AC (not ACC) and started playing with settings. In real time I adjust SEN and FF and the adjustments are in real time (I was pleasantly amazed).

However when I adjust BRF there is no difference in the amount of pressure to get 100% (on the little graph). I have reinstalled (repaired) divers set 400, running fanalab 1.53 and the brakes/handbrake are plugged into the wheel base.

Is there another setting somewhere to turn on BRF, or am I missing something?

Thanks.

Comments

• So, it appears I found the cause. Wheel base didn't have latest firmware (not sure how). The process of updating the driver through the USB game controller menu on PC said update available.

Once I ran through the update, everything worked as expected. Hopefully this helps someone else.

Race on!