Porsche 911 Carrera Wheel: Details
Let me show you our premium solution for the customer looking for a high price performance.
The Porsche 911 Carrera Wheel
It has the essential features of our high-end wheels in the middle price range of racing wheels.
It sells in the USA for just 149,95 USD (fanatec webshop) and in Europe between 150 and 200 € depending on the country and the pricing policy of the local distributor.
These features sets it apart from the competition:
- Big wheel rim diameter: 300 mm
- Fine TPE rubber wheel rim (heavy and solid) with smooth feeling
- 6+1 gear stick included
- Pedals with clutch and different meachanics for each pedal for more realism
- TUNING LED to adjust Force feedback strength, dampening strength and steering angle.
- LED display shows telemetry data information from the game (speed, gear, shifting indicator etc)
- 900° steering angle
- 14 buttons on the wheel rim
- Original reproduction of a 911 Carrera wheel rim
- Designed for PC (PS3 games work but there are no button symbols)
Here the the technical differences from the 911 Turbo wheel:
- gear drive instead of belt drive
- higher gear ratio eliminates the cooling fans and reduce the size of the power supply
- on/off switch
- no soft touch coating
- less painted parts
- no illuminated buttons
- no additional vibration motors in the wheel
- wired data transfer on wheel and pedal
- TPE wheel rim instead of leather
- pedals without chrome plating and without steel plate (available optional)
- possible upgrade with the Clubsport paddle shifters (metal)