Wheelbase dysfunction

Hi. I have a few issues with my CSL Elite 1.1. Since I've been waiting a week for an official support response and I have none. I come to get help on the forum.

- Lost center calibration in-game multiple times

- After driver/firmware update wheelbase stuck on yellow rev lights when I power it on

- Degree of rotation stuck (property page says zero when I spin the rim)

It is recognized by windows and I can access the property page, but when I move the wheel the degree of rotation stays on zero. I have made a video of the losing center issue but cannot upload it as I also have no internet at the moment (barely can send you this message using 4G).

I tried installing/reinstalling software and drivers properly multiple times as well, unsuccessfully.

I hope we can figure something to sort this out as it is very annoying and I just bought Clubsport v3 pedals... Please don't leave me hanging... I don't fel like nto racing for a month

Best regards from France.

Nicolas

Comments

• Sounds like a difficult one of you have uninstalled and updated the drivers/firmware multiple times.

Do you have a console you could plug the wheel into? That way you could see if it was s PC driver issue maybe?

Fanatec's customer service is truly disgusting so Im afraid this issue may not get resolved for some time unless the community can help.

• Hi Matt! Unfortunately nope, I play on PC only and I don't have any way to check this...

• Did you remember to do a center recalibration after you did the update? Most of the time, after an update it wipes things like clean and they need to be reset. You can do the recalibration in the Wheel Property Page. I think it is actually on the Settings page not the Functions page.