New CSL Elite with WRC Wheel - Shift Paddles and Buttons Stop Responding When Turning Left

I have a new CSL Elite wheel base with the WRC wheel (and CLS LC pedals) received on 02/09. The firmware was updated on all items and setup per the guides. Everything updated properly and no issues were noticed. However, once I am in a driving sim, the paddle shifters and buttons on the wheel stop responding when the wheel is turned left of center. They will continue not to respond until the wheel is turned back and passes right of center. Again...they will work as intended until the wheel is turned left of center again. This issue exists on both the Xbox and PC platforms. All pins are intact with nothing missing or bent. I have tried to submit a Support Request for technical support, but every time I complete the form and click the New Support Request, it deletes everything I typed and resets the form without submitting anything. Talk about buyer's regret. Any ideas on the cause of the problem? Any tips for reaching Fanatec for support other than the Support Request form?

Comments

• I have a similar problem. I got CSL Elite base, wheel and pedals at the end of december. Everything worked fine until two days ago on 11. February. First I had double shiftings sometimes. But then it become worse and shifting down didn't work very often. For me it doesn't help to turn the wheel. The LCD display on the wheel reacts, but there is not input in the game. Some time later it works a bit or the shifting is delayed. Very weird. The problem occurs in Assetto Corsa Competiione as well as in Race Room Experience.

The drivers are up to date and I repaired them already. I use Windows as Insider Program version. The build number is 19042.804. Don't know if there's is a relation but maybe.

• I wish you luck getting it resolved. I am a week later and still no word from technical support. The only thing they will tell me is that they are backed up with a high volume of service tickets. I find this completely unacceptable for a new item out of the box to be put off like this. A quick exchange would have remedied the situation and I would have been a fan for life. It looks like I will be forced to go through my credit card company to get it resolved now. Nobody at Fanatec seems concerned.

• I'm having the same exact issue here but it happens when I turn the wheel to the right.