PS4 CSL Elite ClubSport Formula V2 non-LC pedals

Hi

I have a issues when using the ABS vibrations in my wheel.

Most times when I full press the brakes the vibrations don't work or is weak.

I have it set to 100 which if I not wrong means at 100% braking I get the vibrations.

If that's fault with my brakes ? Or I need to lower it to say 80% for it to work each time?

Comments

• I have the regular F1 Esports wheel, and I like to set my BRL-80 and the SHO-100. So, vibrations should be 100% full strength, and come on at 80% braking. But honestly, they have never been all that strong. Especially between gloves, the wheel feedback, steering movement, headset and full concentration, I rarely notice them, no matter the game. I also tend to not run ABS in the game, and have had to learn the threshold for not locking up my tires, so that probably plays a factor as well.

• Ok

Maybe I should add more information.

PS4

ACC

Default settings in the wheel besides sensitive set to the car I drive & not auto.

And brl level ( abs vibration) 100 not off

• Yup, I run CSL Elite, non LC, F1 wheel also have WRC Wheel, play F1, GT Sport, AC, PC2, Dirt Rally 2.0

For the most part I use the recommended settings for each game that have been posted in the games section of the forums. But I always have my BRL at 80 mostly as a reference since I’m not using a LC. Also, I always put the SHO setting on the wheel, which is vibration strength, to 100. So, technically the vibrations should kick on at 80% breaking, but in most games, and in most cars, my tires will lock up way before 80%. Which is why I rarely feel them.

When it comes to the ABS I was only referring to turning it off in each games individual settings.