Xbox Universal Hub registering muptiple button presses

I got my Universal HUB for XBOX ONE in the mail on Friday 2/5/21. I put it together and attached it to my CSL elite base that evening and configured it in iracing, but went to bed before I was able to test it. I tried using it the next day, Saturday 2/6/21, and the buttons are so messed up that it is unusable. In the first race I tried using the hub, when I pressed left or right on the funky switched with the xbox logo which I had mapped to control my black boxes in iracing, it would also tigger the buttons for looking left and right out of the car too. Extremely annoying. Then I mapped the look right and left to different buttons and it seem to fix the issue. Then I got in another race the steering wheel cut out and I crashed. I found out this is because every time a pressed the button labled X only the wheel would change input modes to XBOX mode. I then went into the Fanatec controller setting for the wheel and discovered something very disturbing. Most of the bottons on the button boxes did not match up with the buttions on the hub when pressed. And on top of that, there are certain buttons that when pressed trigger mutiple button presses. This hub is defective and unusable.

I launched a support ticket on Sunday 2/7/2021 and it took until Friday 2/12/2021 to get a response back. They suggested I try uninstalling the drivers software and then reinstalling the drivers and upgrade firmware if needed. I tried that and it did not help. I replied back to the email and received a response today in what seems to be Chinese which i could not translate online. This has to be the absolute worse customer service I have ever experienced.

I want the defective ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for XBOX ONE (CSW_RUHX) returned and I want a new working unit immediately. I have recently spend a lot of money on new equipment from your company. You have my money and what you sent me does not work. I can't even speak to a person about it and support tickets take a week to respond. I have tried calling customer support and I can't even leave a message because the mail box is full. This is completely unacceptable! I would like to talk to a customer support representative. I am a very unhappy customer.

Comments

• Mine just started doing same problem. Half year old and worked fine on the weekend, but today same problem that you have. I have clubsport 2.5 base with universal hub. I did firmware wipe and reinstalled everything twice no help. I just happened to wonder windows update that hit this week in Eu. It might have broken something, but can you Fanatec quys pls look this issue?