PMBE car ahead and car behind not working with Iracing and bad OLED screen

I am running fanalabs newest version as of 2/2021. Also, anyone have an issue with a bad OLED screen? I have a burned in white line running horizontally. It is only 7 weeks old. See pic.

Comments

• First your OLED screen is broken and you need to contact the support the get your BME exchanged.

Second there is a ITM Feature PDF File included with every Fanalab download which shows which settings are supported by which game. And car ahead and behind are simply NOT supported by iR.

• I have contacted support twice in the last week and offered to purchase a new one and once received, return the old for a refund. I have not received any correspondence back from Fanatec.

• They need some days to respon at the moment..... I am.sure you will get an answer next week.

• ok, I just ordered a new BME. Where do I find that PDF file you mentioned and is there potential for the BME to have the car ahead, car behind feature in the future?

• The PDF file is in the same folder as the install file you have downloaded.

And its up to the game to support ITM features in their telemetry - iRacing is not sharing this information through Shared Memory But I heard its shared in UDP protocol, MAYBE its something which can be added at a later point but in general FanaLab (and the ITM) can only show what the game sends and when settings are not supported then its the games fault.

• Hi, my screen also broke in a similar fashion (under the NA from FANATEC) with little to no use, so you are not alone. Already in Germany being repaired though.