Stop working right cam hoop f1 v2

Hello. I have since Christmas the new formula v2 ring. For a couple of weeks, the right cam stopped working, it stayed pressed and the rest of the buttons stopped working. He did it to me a few times but I didn't think much of it. Until the last time all the buttons stopped working and in the fanatec profiler I did not even recognize the pressing of the cam that remained pressed nor that of any of the buttons on the rest of the steering wheel. Restart and if it works again. But I'm sick of having a new steering wheel fail me. I have contacted fanatec and I have been waiting all week for an answer. It goes without saying that I have the guarantee and that the ring only has a month and a half of use. Do you pay attention to the guarantee? What solution do you give me?

Comments

• What is a cam?

• Shifter tic or right shifter

• Ok. Since you you created a support ticket through your account usually it takes 5-7 business days for a reply.

Just make sure in order to save time to create a video with the issues and describe the best you can your issue.

• Thanks for answering so quickly. I already sent a video attached with the signature that I sent you. I understand that you have a lot of work, to see if there is luck

• Just to clarify, I am not a member of the tech support nor I work for Fanatec. Same as most of the users in this forum, we are trying to help as much as we can other users like us from our personal experiences over time. 😇

• In my bmw wheel dont do this

• I have this exact same problem with mine. I'm waiting on Fanatec to tell me how to return it to their UK workshop for inspection.

Support is so slow to respond. I'm slightly relieved to see that it's not just me having the issue. I've tried many things including tightening the screws inside the quick release (recommended by Fanatec support).

Nothing has solved the problem for me.

• Hello Richard, I have the same problem, it took me a week to answer but after recommending me to tighten the Quick Release screws, among other things, I have to send you this next week the steering wheel so that the inspection in your repair shop is waiting for you Send me the mail with the ticket to send a greeting and have some patience.

• Good Morning. On Monday I sent my ring after receiving the shipping label. The next news I have is that they have sent me a new hoop already. Mine was approximately 2 months old and it is appreciated that you send me a new one. Just thank Fanatec customer service for the treatment and quick solution that they have given to my case. Thank you very much, a happy customer

• Hello everyone! Due to an error in the emails they tell me that the delivery is there, an error. I will inform you .... greetings