Problem to connect my xbox

Hi I just receive my CLS Elite F1 for PS4 this morning and updated all the drives, but I couldn't connect it to my Xbox, when I press the mode button, it only changes between red and blue light, which means I can't find the Xbox mode. When I press the mode button longer, the light turns to yellow, I don't know what that means.

Could anyone help me? I saw on the website this bundle is xbox ready, but it seems not working with xbox when using the F1 wheel, is that true?

Comments

• You need a Xbox compatible steering wheel, the normal wheel which is included in the CSL Elite F1 set is NOT Xbox compatible.

• Hi thanks for your reply, I think the information on their website is really misleading and this is an really disappointing experience, they never claimed we need another wheel for that bundle. I don’t have any budget and will return it. Just hope anyone who has Xbox could see my post before shopping.

• Yanjun, how did your return experience go? I just received the bundle today and discovered the same thing... won't work with my xbox. Just trying to determine if I should return the whole thing or try to sell the wheel & buy a new one.