CSL elite LC Pedal pressure issue

Hi, I recently purchased the CSL Elite F1 with the load cell pedal. I have successfully downloaded the latest driver as well as firmware and everything is working correctly. My issue is, with the brake set to 100 force it is literally impossible for me to hit 100% brake. That's with my full force on the pedal. Now I know you can change the brake force to make this easier but I have also seen many people with the brake set to 100 and have no issues hitting 100%. I am wondering if there is an issue with my load cell or maybe the driver/firmware?

Comments

• Psql .Psql . Member
    edited February 2021

If you can hit 100% brake with a lower BrF setting I think nothing wrong with the hardware or driver.

It sound more like you are not able to press the brake hard enough. Also not every person is the same. Some people will have difficulty to hit 100% even with a BrF set at 50 and others would want to have a BrF setting of 300 like on HE Ultimate pedals.

So just set a BrF setting that fits you and your are able to hit 100% brake don’t look at what others use.

• Thanks for the reply. I understand what you are saying but I am 6'1 250. Seems next to impossible that I wouldn't be able to hit 100%. I'm currently doing what you suggested. Just thought I'd ask as it felt noteworthy.