Club Sport V2 Rumble Motors run Constantly

From the beginning of an iRacing session the rumble motors in my Club Sport V2 wheel have been running. I recently updated driver and firmware but the vibration started sometime after this.

I have taken all drivers and firmware back to where they were before the update, but no change.

Even with the SHK/VIB set to OFF in the wheel settings the motors are running.

I have tried changing every FFB setting in iRacing with no change.

This occurs without any game running, and in the game also.

It is like the 'vibration test' button in the wheel properties is constantly being pressed.

Would appreciate any help, please.

Comments

• Just in case anyone does read the original post:

After emailing Fanatec on the 17th March, and getting no response I telephoned the number listed on the forum (somewhere) on the 19th around 2.30 pm. A very helpful chap called Alexander listened to my problems, had a look at the emails and a short video I had sent and said that there was an issue with the rumble motors in the wheel and it would need to be returned for repair.

At 3.00pm, on the 19th, I received an email from the service department with the RMA number and a request to let them know when would be a convenient collection time/date. Obviously I said asap. I received an email from DPD the following day stating the collection would be the following Monday (22nd).

The wheel was collected as promised by DPD on Monday morning, and I received a confirmation of arrival by the Fanatec UK repair shop on the Tuesday (23rd); it did mention that the turn-around could be 10 working days.

I was delighted to receive communication from DPD that the return will be tomorrow (26th).

Fantastic service Fanatec, excellent communication and charming people, (I did speak to another gentleman about a related question, but I cannot remember his name).

Thank you for all your help,

Nick Schlesinger