CSW v2.5 feeling weak and numb... again

So when I initially set up my clubsport v2.5 on my first PC it was weak and numb, but after plugging changing the usb cable from 3.0 to 2.0 slot the issue resolved. In the USB 2.0 slot wheel felt strong, heavy, and alive. Now after an amazing 6 months of simracing, I have a new PC and the problem of weak steering resistance, weak force feedback, and numbness has again returned. (I have tried multiple settings both in the hub and in the sim game's settings). I have tried plugging it into different USB 2.0 ports, updating the drivers, updating the firmware, turning on the wheelbase before and after turning on the PC, reinstalling USB controllers, and it still feels weak.... (I would try plugging it back into my first PC, but unfortunately I don't have access to it)

Base: CSW v2.5

Wheel: Universal Hub

Pedals: CSL Elite LC

After many weeks the process is starting to become frustrating and I am hoping people can help provide troubleshooting ideas to help resolve this issue. I can't be the only person, who has experienced this issue... Also, I have contacted Fanatec for support too, but there may be some time before I hear back from them.

Thanks for you time.

Comments

• Hello, I also have this problem. I bought clubsport v2.5 4 months ago, and yesterday I ran out of ffb details. In the corner it is hard, but bumps or kerbs feel very very soft.

I tried everything. Trying different games, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, change usb...

• Same