Tuning Menu "Stuck" (v2.5 base - Formula V2 wheel)

When I click the tuning menu button I see "Set 2" on the OLED display but when I try to cycle up and down using the FunkySwitch (the "d-pad" at my right thumb) I can't change to any others. I can only use right and left to scroll through the various settings but when I select them (by pressing down) I can't turn the rotary or in any other way actually make any changes to the settings.

I've rebooted the wheel base, disconnected the wheel, etc. - in Joystick control panel (and games) all input buttons work fine, as does FFB, etc. - I'd like to make some changes, specifically for drifting but can't.

What am I missing? Current drivers installed, all firmware shows current. Wheel and base are about 2 months old, can't swear if this ever worked (but I think I recall seeing other profiles specifical)

Am I missing something or is something broken? I sincerely hope the former as the one and only time I've had to deal with support was hands down the worst support experience of my life and i'd rather not have to go through anything with them again.

Thanks

Comments

• I think you are going to have to contact support. I would suspect your funky switch has gone bad.

The alternative would be to use Fanalab do make those changes.

• Thanks, what's odd is the Funky switch otherwise works perfectly - I can use it in games, etc. just fine - so I should be able to cycle up and down with it once I press "set", correct?

• That's how I use mine. I hit set, then left or right for the item, then up to select, make changes, and move to the next.

• Well looks like I've gotten lucky and don't have to deal with support - I tried reflashing the current firmware to see if that would wipe and reset it and sure enough it did. I realized that it wasn't working with any of my wheels so figured it was the base that was at issue. Got lucky I don't have to deal with them again thankfully.

Thanks for your input.