New shifter, base, and wheel

I already have the V3 pedal set. I just got the CSW 2.5 base, 1.5 shifter, and the BMW wheel. I have driver 400 and Fanalab 1.53 downloaded already. Do I have to download any additional drivers? I didn't see any, but I don't wanna cause issues for my computer by just plugging the equipment in.

Comments

• As long as you don’t have the pedals plugged in with both the usb and rj12 cable at the same time, you’ll be fine.

• I was going to keep the pedals hooked up with the USB. I was gonna plug the hub in with the USB and the shifter with the RJ12. Will that work or should I use the RJ12 for everything and use the usb for the hub

• I was going to keep the pedals hooked up with the USB. I was gonna plug the hub in with the USB and the shifter with the RJ12. Will that work or should I use the RJ12 for everything and use the usb for the hub

• What do you mean by hub?

personally, I’d have everything connect via rj12 to the wheelbase, and just have the one usb going to to the pc.

feel free to use the usb on the pedals, but don’t have them connected to the wheelbase at the same time - it will blow the pcb