CSW v2.5 No Longer Working After V400 Firmware Update

Hi all, I submitted a support ticket about this, but in the meantime figured I'd ask before going down that route for sure.

I was updating my CSW v2.5 to the V400 Firmware Update through Fanatec's Device Manager, and it stopped working after it was completed. A blue single light came on, with no way to update the firmware beyond that as it was no longer being detected, then just shut down after trying all the recommended solution on the PDF listed for it.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything, tried every port, tried other computers to see if it would detect there. Nothing. All it does is give me the option to repair the firmware, and when I press and hold down the power button the fan turns on really loud but no power comes on, and as soon as I let go, it stops.

Is there any other solutions you guys may have for it? Or if this RMA all over it.

Thanks

Comments

• Same here, Update to 4.0.2 with fanashit Auto Update, wheel base Firmware Update work, reboot. Motor Firmware Update try Start, freeze. Wheel dont switch blue Mode/Flash, Software freeze more then 1H. Now Motor Firmware 0, wheel dont work anymore. Good work fanashit 💪

• Same problem with my csw 2.5 base. Driver delivers just binary date; wheel fully left or right, throttle and brake detto

• I have a problem for more than 10 days and I have nothing to solve, the steering wheel has stopped working after turning the base off and on again, it doesn’t turn on anymore, just the cooler, fan with the power button pressed just that, I put it on the direct cable on the pc keep the power button pressed and tb does not identify l, can someone please help me

• edited June 2021

Same here. I just wanted to try to play BeamNG but Fanatec decided I needed to update. 402. After the updated I get nothing from my wheel. Same exact issues you're having. Already contacted support.