Club Sport 3 inverted calibration is off, then on.

So this is weird, but since I installed driver pack 400 for the Fanatec Podium Racing Wheel F1, the calibration of my pedals is a problem. It was in Januari or Feb.

It started that it was hard to break. Like the minimum break was -100%, so I had to break extremely hard.. this was directly after installing the driver. (It didn't update the pedals, they are not connected though USB).

After calibration, it worked for about 10 minutes and then it started breaking of it's own, like 20%, ruining my race. I re-calibrated my pedals again and it worked for quite some time.

2 Days ago it started again. I couldn't break well anymore. Like the minimum break was set around -40%. Like the whole range was shifted to down. I recalibrated and the rest of the race it was okay again.

Today, the same thing. I started iRacing and it was breaking again at around 20% without input, so I re-calibrated and started the race. But half way (after 1 hour or so), breaking was off again, like I had to break pretty hard to break at all. Destroying some people races.

Help, please.. I notice some other posters who have also calibration problems, since January.

Comments