Clubsport V1 Throttle intermittent disappearing act

Good afternoon,

I have set of Clubsport V1 pedals that I recently acquired with my CSW V2 and I really like them I also own a set of CSL Elite pedals without the LC but after using the V2 with the loadcell I'm spoiled. The problem that I'm having is that after braking my throttle input totally disappears and it happens randomly and rarely comes back. I also found that the braking didn't work a few times so I ordered a replacement load cell (on the way).

My question is that I read that load cell malfunctions affect the throttle as well. Is this true? I don't know how that's possible. I also heard that it could be the PCB that's faulty. I've only had the pedals for a few days and at the moment they are un-useable unfortunately. This happens are the worst times of course like the last lap at Spa before the bus stop - no throttle. Has anyone encountered this and if so what's the remedy? I have a the CSL pedals and I'm thinking about doing the load cell upgrade but I want to see if the V2 load cell fixes the problem. Such great pedals. I'm gutted that they are acting up. I'd go to the V3s but if I get those and have the same problem I'll be infuriated. Right now I'm annoyed. The CSLs are so good and part of me says just upgrade the load cell.

Thoughts?

Comments

• I had a problem with throttle stopping intermittently. I swapped the hall effect sensor board with the one from the clutch pedal. The problem would then occur with clutch and not throttle. I then "short calibrated" the clutch and have not had a single disconnect since I did that.