Pedal Incline Decline Question

Dear Family,

I am very much new to Simracing and purchased Fanatec 2.5csw with CSL Loadcell pedals.

I am trying to adjust my rig to similar position of GT cars as possible. I tried many different positions and could not find perfect position for me.

My question will be about pedals. As far as I see from the examples, many pedal sets are mounted without any angle, incline & decline. However, those pedals like heusinkveld are very much vertical. Thats why I put some angle to reach that point. Is there any dimensions to make it proper?

Or is there any way to make our pedals vertical by making something different? What do you suggest?

Comments

• I think it's very much up to personal preference and also seating position (and height relative to the pedals). Some pedals are inherently more upright than others, but that should only be a factor if you're using them on the floor. If you have a sim cockpit/rig to mount them to, they often allow you to adjust the angle to whatever you want and whatever makes sense for the pedals you're using.

• Many thanks for your answer. Yes I use simrig 80/20 and have opportunity to adjust angle. I just wanted to make like real as possible. Thank you!

• Positioning the pedals to match reality might be quite difficult for a simulation except you plan to drive just a single specific car. From the moment you're switching from GT to formula cars, e.g., your pedal and seating position would have to be changed dramatically..... So better adjust your pedal position to a point where you can use them properly in terms of being competitive instead of being "real".

Second, you've already referred to HE, so take a loolk on their website, especially the description of the Ultimate's base plate. There you'll find a picture clearly showing the differences in regard of the seating position, especially how to incline/decline the pedals based on the height differences between base of seat and base of pedals. Maybe that helps...

• For maximum reality do what professional drivers do and just to your preference.