CSL ELITE Wheel Cracked, Support doesn't Work, the phone number is down.

Greetings!

As the title says, after 5 months of normal usage, and mounting the wheel to the base as per instructions from the manual (Allen key included, only insert the long end of it into the screw) today I noticed the plastic under the metal clamp is pretty damn cracked, as you can see from the pictures:

Good thing I wanted to look at the mounting system to be sure it is compatible with the GT3 Mclaren wheel. Else I would have not seen it until it was too late (I always game at night, in the dim lit room).

I tried submitting a ticket using the site support area. Guess what, whenever I click "New support request" the page refreshes with the "Please enter a message and a subject" error message (although I entered both). Everything dissappears, except for the attached files.

I tried submitting the support request from my Windows PC (on three different browsers), my android phone, my ipad OS and also my gf's laptop. Guess what, none worked, same error.

Then I tried to call them (The number worked fine 5 minutes before they start their working hours). When the start of the 2 hours (For real??) call interval came, the number doesn't work.

This is so far the worst Customer Support I ever encountered for a brand that sell products as these. Even the guys over at TM helped me really fast when my former T300 was making a weird noise.

What is the solution here? Is it really impossible to have a e-mail address for support on the website? If the submitting system doesn't work soon enough I feel I might have to look at some legal leverage - sorry if I seem a little extreme but this isn't a cheap piece of equipment and I'm just 5 months into my 2 year warranty support.

Does anybody have any suggestion?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• edited May 2021

Later Edit: the phone now rings, but no one answers and a couple of times they event rejected my call.

L.E.2: Messaged Fanatec on Facebook and after some chatting they gave me their general address - webshop.