Fanalab LED's are not working in rfactor2 for me anymore since update

I updated Fanalab to V1.54.5 and now the LED's on my CSL wheelbase aren't working anymore in rFactor2. i found that in some cars the LED's do work somewhat but not with the actual settings i made whilst other cars dont have the revlights working at all.

is there something i missed? do i have to enable telemetry? if so how do i change the directory of the plugin?

Comments

• Here is what happened to me. When I tried to enable telemetry in RF2 it said the PodiumrFactor2Plugin dll's were missing and Fanalab said

[ PATH ] was incomplete.

so under my installed location \steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Bin32\ I had to create a folder [ plugins ] so it looked like this \steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Bin32\plugins then I copied the required plugin to that folder [ plugins ] and restarted Fanalab and enabled RF2 telemetry and all the led's came to life!

rfactor 2 plugin led dll error

PodiumrFactor2Plugin

posted October 2022

FanaLab_x86_v1.63

CSL DD

CU on the tracks aka ClickerSnapper01

• OR THIS SOLUTION IF IT APPLIES ! which for some reason a day later I had to do this. Go figure...

Here is what happened to me. When I tried to enable telemetry in RF2 it said the PodiumrFactor2Plugin dll's were missing and Fanalab said

[ PATH ] is incomplete.

So under my installed location \steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Bin64\ I had to create a folder [ plugin ] so it looked like this \steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Bin64\plugin then I copied the required plugin to that folder [ plugin ] and restarted Fanalab and enabled RF2 telemetry and the led's came to life! However I cannot change the colors still on the RPM led's, but all the others seem to allow me to.

rfactor 2 plugin led dll error

PodiumrFactor2Plugin

posted October 2022

FanaLab_x86_v1.63

CSL DD

CU on the tracks aka ClickerSnapper01