CSW 2.5 - PC does not detect wheelbase
• Fanatec clubsport v2.5 base
• CSL Elite P1 wheel
• Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals
• Thrustmaster TH8A shifter
The issue seems to be with the connection between the new fanatec wheelbase and the computer. There is no indication that the wheelbase is connected to the pc. Once the wheelbase is plugged into the power I am able to turn it on and the start button glows red. The wheel base calibrates perfectly. When the wheel is attached I am able to cycle between Xbox one mode (green) and pc mode (red). I am also able to enter into bootloader mode (flashing blue). When the wheel is connected there is a centering spring activated.
As stated earlier the issue is no detection of the wheelbase of any sorts. It does not show up in the game controller window, or any of the software updating applications provided by fanatec's latest drivers/software (version 402). When the usb from the wheelbase is plugged in it does not even show up in the windows 10 device manager window.
Things I have tired:
• Using different usb cords from the base to ensure it was not the cable.
• Downloading "Fanatec_64_driver_292.msi" driver while the wheelbase is connected and powered on. (tried off at first)
• Downloading "Fanatec Driver 402"
• Using different usb ports on laptop
• Restarting computer after uninstall and install of fanatec drivers/software
I have an ASUS vivobook pro laptop that runs racing games no problem as my previous wheel was a thrustmaster tx and everything worked perfectly with that base. I normally use a usb hub but I have been plugging directly into the computer for simplicity and troubleshooting purposes.
Please let me know if you need any additional information to help me get my wheel base going.