V3 pedals with ps4

Hi all,

I'm completely new to fanatec so this may of been asked many times before!

I've just purchased a csl elite wheel, clubsport pedals and the clubsport handbrake and I'm running it all on ps4 playing dirt rally 2.0

I've had a couple of goes with it all and it all works great but was just wondering....

Do I have to set up the pedals on a PC first or update them?

Are the pedals supposed to rumble on ps4?

Is anybody else running the damper kit on dirt rally? I bought the kit just in case but have found that the pedals feel pretty good without it, the brakes fairly stiff as it is and the throttle seems light and fast which for me on rally is a good thing

Sorry if these questions have been asked before

Thanks very much!

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Hi Chris,

No need to setup the pedals unless you want to calibrate the Max/Min points.

It is up to the game to support pedal vibrations however if it does not have native support, you can use the ABS function in the wheel settings to simulate ABS.

The Damper Kit is a nice add on (prefer on throttle) however I do prefer the pedals as is along with the Brake Performance Kit.

Enjoy the pedals :)

• Hi Joseph

Thanks very much for your reply

I must admit I got a bit lost with it all when I found all this out!!

Think I may need to add a slight deadzone on the game for the brake pedal as it picks up slightly when I rest my foot on it and then hopefully it will all be ok

I think the damper may go on the throttle if anything but at the minute I'm going to try and leave it off and just get used to it all,

Thanks again

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

I rest my foot on the brake with a bit of pressure and set the "Min" deadzone.