Slight braking on ACC telemetry - NEW v3's

edited June 2021 in Pedals

Hey there,

Disclaimer: I have not installed any drivers yet - I don't have a Windows PC/laptop and am waiting for a friend to stop by so I can do that.. Nonetheless, I feel like this is not an issue related to that. I'm playing on Xbox.

Only been using them about 2 weeks, I noticed last week that I was driving around on ACC with about 10% brake on (not enough to have my brake lights turn on, but still showing in the bottom right).

I went to adjust the resistance on the loadcell, I think it shipped with a setting of 2.5 and I lowered it to 1 (which I didn't like, but it at least removed the slight braking for a time). Now it's back, and I don't want to lower it any more than I already have.

I tried messing with brake deadzone in game, didn't seem to do anything.

Any insight would be appreciated. Not sure if it's defective, or something I can do to alleviate it entirely. I haven't contacted support yet because I figure they're going to just say "start with installing some drivers" which I cannot do for the foreseeable future.

EDIT: I should add that my brake pedal is the only one I can actually pull the opposite direction (towards me when I'm seated in my rig). Like the loadcell/cushion for the brakes is already worn in and for that reason it's just... slightly depressed all the time.

Comments