IRacing

Hi, I just bought my first subscription to IRacing but I can’t quite get the calibration to work on my Logitech g920. On the options menu I have setup the callibration and it works shows the wheel perfectly matched up on the wheel graphic but when I come to racing it doesn’t line up as I have an show in the photo where I am at full lock yet it’s at a different angle. Is this something I can change in the settings, or is that just have the car is or anything else. It would be great to hear from you. Thanks.

Comments

• Ehm....

You know that you are in the official Fanatec Forum here...?😅

• Yeah I know it’s a fantec forum :) ButI thought it would be okay if I put it in the IRacing section as I’ve been struggling with this issue for a while now and I’m getting quite frustrated with it and I don’t know where to get help as I can’t find anyone else who has the same issue as me.

• Have you tried contacting Logitech? I would presume most Logitech owners will not be in this forum. Good luck anyway… 👍️

• iRacing forums may have more information on their hardware section. Did you also post there?

• Yeah I’ve posted it on the IRacing forum as well but no-ones replied yet

• Ensure your wheel is forced to 900 degrees in the setup menu of iracing.