gas problem V3

I am, incredibly disappointed with FANATEC products. I have a year and a half of the V3 pedal and my load cell body has cracked twice. The company replaced me, but now I have problems with the accelerator pedal. About two months ago, my accelerator pedal stopped working during the league race. He went max to 84%. I finished the races .... Today after the start of the race my car didn't even react to the gas. I had to leave the rFactor and after the calibration everything seemed OK. After the rejoine, I continued in the race, but with a loss of 2 laps. I still had the feeling that the car was not running at full throttle and the consumption showed that it was true. After refueling and changing the tire, I couldn't even run. After depressing the brakes, the revs took off and I got on the bike. After passing less than one wheel, my car completely stopped using the accelerator pedal, after a sharp depression of the brake and the car, it started running and flew uncontrollably into the retarders ...

I'm frustrated, so many problems for such money, and as the guys in the community write, I'm not alone with these problems. This is the third serious failure, should I send it to Fanatec and file a complaint? In the Czech Republic, in the case of the third complaint, the company is obliged to return the money.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Emil,

I'm sorry to hear about this. It is highly unusual for the V3 pedals to have multiple failures. This is one of our most popular products, and this is the third generation of a well-proven design. It is rare for a load cell to fail, and very strange for it to fail twice in such a short time.

Throttle issues have a few potential causes, it could be as simple as dust interfering with the sensor. But it's something that would be best for our service technicians to check.

Please continue to communicate with the support team. They will be aware of how unusual this case is and I'm sure they will be able to resolve this in the best way.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• it was a loose magnet axle locking screw.