Payment X4 with Paypal

Hello, I want to buy a DD1, but moneyos too short. So, on Paypal site, they say we can pay in four times on most websites... I would like to know if you have already paid a Fanatec stuff in 4 times by Paypal.

If I can't pay in 4 times, I'll buy a CSL DD ;)

Comments

• This? "Now you can Pay in 4 with PayPal Just choose Pay in 4 at checkout at millions of online stores and split your payments in 4 – one every two weeks. It’s interest free, has no impact on your credit score and is backed by PayPal."

Even if Fanatec have not opted into this facility, since the CSL DD is not immediately available anyway, why not just save and buy the DD1 in 8 weeks? You'd still have the wheelbase before you'd get your CSL DD order.

• I placed my order with Paylpal and did chose the 4x payment. I think it's totally transparent for Fanatec and they almost certainly did already receive the full payment.

I could have paid in full upfront but since this option is completely free, I thought why not ?

If anything happens in the first 3 months (PC bursting into flames, screen dying and so on), I'll have a little more cash at my disposal :)

Oh and the more you wait to place your order, the further the delivery date will be. But the more you wait, the less risk you'll have to encounter first batchs problems.

Now the real pain for me : waiting until end of november (if it's not pushed back further).

• I agree with you, Gary. The amount checked each month can be put on an account, and, finally, paid as I would have done using X4 by Paypal. If I can't do other way, that's what I'll do.

But I also agree with David... The later I'll purchase my wheel base, the later I'll receive it.

David, at which moment did you choose 4X, paying with Paypal ? From Fanatec site, or Paypal app ?

• That was on the paypal side if I recall correctly :

From the Fanatec store I did choose Paypal as the checkout method. I was then redirected to paypal, logged in and then did chose the option 4x that was available there.

• Yes David. I bought my first batch, handbrake, shifter, QR and McLaren GT3 two days ago, and, redirected to Paypal, I could have chosen X4...

Paypal X4 is for buying DD1, so I bought my first part in one time...