HELP! Podium Button Module Endurance Problem

Hi, everyone! Have a problem with a Podium Button Module Endurance. I have a dd1 f1 and Clubsport 2.5. Find the new problems. Not sure after what it happen.

When taking a podium hub wheel with Podium Button Module Endurance on dd1. Everything ok. But when I turn the wheel left or right, Podium Button Module Endurance loses connection and just switch off, till I back wheel on center. in race same thing, the wheel is working, paddles is working, when turn wheel lose Podium Button Module Endurance. Other wheels. on Universal hub, McLaren, f1 v2 works great. Problem with podium hub and Podium Button Module Endurance.

AND. Podium module and Podium Button Module Endurance works great on Clubsport base without any problem.

Software last everywhere.

HELP)

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Vladimir,

That sounds like a complicated issue to troubleshoot, due to the number of different components connected to each other. It would be best to create a support ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account. Including a video of the issue would also be helpful for the support team.

[Fanatec Community Manager]