Podium Advanced Paddle Module not working on F1 2021

Jorge CorreiaJorge Correia Member
edited July 2021 in F1 20xx

Hi, in F1 2021 the upper paddles don't work on PS5. The middle paddles work fine. I cannot map them in the configurations and I used them in F1 2020 without issues. Does it happen to anyone else?

Comments

• I also have the same issue with the upper paddles not working or even mappable in F1 2021 (on PS5)

• Okay, on Playstation its indeed a known issue that the upper APM paddles are not being recognised properly.

Should be fixed with the next driver update which is coming sometime this year.

• Top paddles aren't working for me on F1 2021 either. Hopefully, an update that fixes this won't take too long.

• My top paddles were working on ps5 for maybe an hour but then they stopped randomly

• That's so weird... On Xbox Series X, the top right paddle is Y or DRS, and the top left is X or MFD call up. That's default, I have not tried remapping them as they are useful. Has since beta v1 and ALL versions up to and including 1.06 currently out today...

• In the 1.07 patch notes :

• Fanatec advanced paddle module top paddles will now be correctly recognised

• Upper paddles working for f1 2021 (ps5). Gold analog paddles still not mappable.

also will a new driver update fix the issue of having to switch to “purple (ps4/ps5 comp)” mode when playing f1 2021 specifically? Because this mode is not entirely compatible w GT7 (have to switch back to “blue” mode) as the mfd controls don’t work

• No Firmware update ever can fix the issue that Codemasters did not patched the GT DD PRO into their game code, no.

And no Firmware update ever can fix the not working Analogue Paddles as well because it's the game which just does not support Analogue Axes for Clutch Signal.