Violent shaking on CSR Wheel after updating drivers to 402

Hi everyone,

I've bought the Clubsport V3 Pedals to replace my old CSR Elite pedals. To use this pedals and the current firmware I have installed the latest driver linked on the product page of the pedals to v402. I have also updated the firmware of the pedals and installed Fanalab to use the vibration for both brake and throttle in F1 2020.

However something seems to have broken the functionality of my CSR Wheel that I am still using without problems up until now.

When I start F1 2020 the wheel will turn straight to the right and is really heavy to turn. Furthermore when starting up Time Trial the wheel will only center itself when the car is driving. However when the car is driving the wheel is shaking pretty violently to both sides and when I am steering it feels as if the wheel itself supports the motion into the direction I am steering instead of giving me FFB response of the grip levels.

Something seems to be pretty broken and I am not sure what happenend. Does anyone have an idea?

Best regards,

Patrick

Comments

• I have just tested the wheel with Assetto Corsa Competizione. Same behaviour as with F1 2020. So this seems to be a hardware/driver problem rather than some game setting.

• CSR is not supported for several years now. I think last driver for it was 296 or something like that.

It's very likely that the 402 driver is just incompatible with your hardware so you need to go back to the latest driver which Supports CSR.